Wednesday, September 29, 2010

GPA-College

I wasn't very surprised about what my GPA was because I have my grades emailed to me every week, and I already find the average between the three grades. I'm not very happy about my current grade, but I don't care very much about it because It wasn't very much work that was graded, so if two more things are added it could change drastically.

I didn't learn very much about the schools I wanted to go to, because I already knew the basic facts. I need a high GPA, 3.75 about, I need some extra curricular to get in. I'm interested in math, science and engineering, but haven't really picked what I want my major to be, just the general area. I don't really want a large school, and I might pick a private school, but I'm planning on finding a low-budget school.

The only step I can take is to make sure that I get work turned in, keep my grades up, maybe apply for some scholarships and see what I can get. This is just my Freshman year, so I have to make sure I do well here because I know that the classes are going to get harder.


No comments:

Post a Comment